Falling Down

A dying scream makes no sound
Calling out to all that I’ve ever known
Here am I, lost and found
Calling out to all
We live a dying dream
If you know what I mean
And all that I’ve ever known
It’s all that I’ve ever known

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide
I tried to talk with God to no avail
I called him up in and out of nowhere
I Said if you won’t save me, please don’t waste my time…

No sure whether I will like this song at all, if it’s not coming as the mysterious Japanese anime東のエデン’s OP. Not a fun of Oasis, but this one rocks.

Blogspot can’t be viewed domestically again from last month...WTF...There is nothing to hide, only fears…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange enough,"Not young enough to be innocent, not old enough to be wise" was my tagline. I am a fan of Jersey 2. This parallel universe.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I just realized that this is Falling Down! R u??????? Another me????????

Anonymous said...

OK, cliche,but I used "come on die young" as my tagline 2!

My firends said they didn't like it, 2 depressive. However, I think "die young" is extremely positive. Think abouT Youth, die young, at age of 80!